"He who has a why to live for, can bear almost any how." - Nietzche-

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

For All My Angels!

Sweet, precious one
how I fought for you!
Wise men said I was a fool
that all was lost,
my life was over,
But I chose your life instead!

I could have saved myself the pain
and listened to those wise men
But even as I heard them speak
I heard God's Angels praying in Heaven:

Don't give up! Have faith and see this through!
God will not leave you! He is carrying you now!
He will not forsake you!

I was pushed beyond myself
and hoped and trusted in God
for I felt His whisper everywhere
the prize is worth the pain!
As I touch your precious face
and experience this amazing love
I know it comes from just one place
My God in Heaven Above!

1 comment:

Sam Wright said...

Oh my sweet Mandy. I love you so so much. You are my favorite Mandy always and forever!