"He who has a why to live for, can bear almost any how." - Nietzche-

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This time of year has always been hard for me, but now that McKay is 20 months and running EVERYWHERE I have been able to see the lighter side of things. I love to hear McKay's laugh. That is the happiest sound I have ever heard. He brings so much joy to everyone, especially Grandma and Grandpa Hayes. We watch him explore and play and it reminds me that happiness is just seconds away. I live to see Doug and McKay happy! I knew I would love being a mom and a wife, but the overwhelming joy and love I feel for them shocks me with its power and expandable nature. And when McKay reaches for me I understand just a bit of what He feels for each of us. This tiny little person is my world, my life and my salvation! I love being a mommy!

No comments: