"He who has a why to live for, can bear almost any how." - Nietzche-

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Funny Thing At Lunch...

I went to lunch today with my friend Kim and when we walked into Applebees the hostess said,

"Two adult menus?"

Kim looked at me and laughed. I thought it was funny and we followed the lady to the table and I said,

"Do I look like I qualify for a childrens menu?"

The hostess said,

"With some of the teenagers that come in here you'd be surprised."

I didn't tell her I'm almost 31 years old.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

hahaha! That's awesome :) You should have seen the looks I got when I went to the fair with my 4 kids and my cousin's 4 kids (and my pregnant self)...one guy was even so bold to ask if I started having kids when I was 12. When I told him I was 32 but that only half of the kids were mine..."shocked and amazed" is the only way I can describe his expression ;)

Kendra said...

That is so funny!